Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Group O.K.

280. Oleander- Unwind
281. The Juliana Theory- Songs From Another Room
282. The Working Title- Sincerely
283. Shinky- Live 4-7-01
284. Hootie and the Blowfish- Scattered, Smothered, and Covered
285. Death Cab for Cutie- The Photo Album
286. The Juliana Theory- Love
287. Semper Fi- EP
288. Two Thirty-Eight- El Libro de Recuerdos
289. The Rocky Story- Soundtrack
290. Shinky- EP
291. New Found Glory- From the Screen to Your Stereo
292. Seven Mary Three- American Standard
293. Collective Soul- Blender
294. Copeland- Know Nothing Stays the Same
295. Collective Soul- Hints, Allegations, and Things Left Unsaid
296. Eric Clapton- Pilgrim
297. Our Lady Peace- Naveed
298. Iron and Wine- Woman King
299. Garth Brooks- Untitled
300. Garth Brooks- Double Live
301. Garth Brooks- Fresh Horses
302. Creed- Greatest Hits
303. Alter Bridge- One Day Remains
304. Hootie and the Blowfish- Fairweather Johnson
305. Bebo Norman- Big Blue Sky
306. The Passion of the Christ- Songs
307. Red Letter Project- EP
308. String Quartet Tribute- Dashboard Confessional
309. Dave Barnes- Three Then Four
310. Blues Traveler- The Bridge
311. Garth Brooks- The Chase
312. Rob Alan- What We Want
313. Dave Barnes- Live
314. Small Town Poets- Listen Closely
315. The Get Up Kids- Four Minute Mile
316. Park- Random and Scattered EP

These are the titles that I consider listenable. Most of these are ones I purchased and liked, but I just don't listen to much anymore. There are some local bands on this portion of the list and in my defense these are early recordings from artists that have recordings much higher in the list. Also on this portion is the first CD I ever purchased, "The Rocky Story." Those of you who know me will know that for a majority of my teenage years I had an unhealthy addiction to everything related to the movie Rocky. I personally admit that I made a bit of a mistake with Juliana Theory's album,"Love." While It's the lowest ranked CD they have on the list it doesn't really deserve to be that high on the list, so if I ever do a list like this again it will be much lower. You will also notice quite a few Garth Brooks titles in this group. I own 11 of his CD's and over a third of them are in this section of the countdown. He's the only country artist that still remains in my collection and sadly not one of his albums made it higher than the "Good" section. I realize that there were only 47 CD's in the first two groups combined, but in the next two sections there will be considerably more. That makes me feel good, because that means that over 80% of my collection is good. I hope you think so too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

#302: Creed's greatest hits..i'm shocked beyond anything imaginable..CHRIS!!?!? This is creed we are talkin about here! your fave! a little demonstration? "WIIITTH UUUURMMS WIIIDE OOOOOOHMPUUN!!"

-P. Hazlett

9:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the get up kids. love them. i am about ready to have another get away with the get up kids soon. its been too long.

6:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home